Welcome to Ridge Technical College
Thank you for visiting our Website. Ridge is a postsecondary education center that provides instruction to both adults and high school students in occupational disciplines leading to a Certificate of Completion. Watch a brief introduction to Ridge Technical College.
The training opportunities we offer will assist you in finding a place in present and future job markets. Programs are designed for students to enter at various times, progress on their own, and exit when training and specific job skills are completed.
This website describes Ridge Technical College's program offerings, school offices, and other information that will inform you about Ridge Technical College.
I hope you find this information helpful in making a decision about a very important topic, your future. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our school at 863.419.3060 or by visiting us at 7700 State Road 544, Winter Haven, Florida 33881.
Program Information, Miscellaneous Information and Upcoming Events
- 2016-2017 Ridge and Traviss Technical College Catalog
- 2016-2017 Traditional School Calendar
- Bullying Information and Prevention Resources
- TABE Study Sites
- Textbooks for Ridge Technical College Programs
- 2015-2016 Ridge Cost Sheets
- VETERANS…NEW PROGRAM AVAILABLE TO UNEMPLOYED VETERANS
- District Budget Information
- Automation and Production Technology Information
- Health Science Applicant Information
- Massage Therapy Information
- Patient Care Technician Information
- Practical Nursing Applicant Information
The School District of Polk County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status or genetic information in its educational programs, services or activities, or in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding discrimination or harassment may be sent to:
The Office of Equity & Compliance
P.O. Box 391 Bartow, Fl. 33831
Monies at School-Sponsored Events
In an effort to reduce the circulation of counterfeit U.S. monies, the school district will no longer accept any $50 or $100 bills. We apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that you support this initiative. Please plan accordingly. Thank you.